Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tracey and Spencer- Olympia Wedding :: Tacoma and Olympia Wedding Photographer

When I first moved to Tacoma last year, I stayed with someone who ended becoming one of my closest friends.  She was awesome, and amazing and took in a family and their cat in need of a place to stay until they could move into the house they were busy closing on.  We only knew each other via the internet.  Luckily, neither of us were serial killers.

This blog is not about her.  But because of her, this blog is happening.

Whuuut?

You see my friend had a sister.  A sister who was getting married. This sister needed a wedding photographer.  I'm a wedding photographer!  So in January, I met up with her and her fiance, we decided we all liked each other and some AWESOME photos were born.

Meet Tracey and Spencer.

Yes, that pretty much sums Tracey up.  She was an amazingly fun person to shoot.  She gave me pretty much free rein to shoot whatever and however I wanted.  The wedding was super relaxed, and the food?  AMAZING!  

Anyway, you're here for photos, not words.  Enjoy.  












(Me again)

Ok, so this series is probably my favorite set of wedding photos. There were these old RVs on the property, so we decided to shoot a short editorial.  It's Tracey, seeing her future as a military wife.  

(I kid.  I'm a former military spouse.  Housing isn't this bad.  Ususally.)  












And then they danced.  And Tracey danced with her dad to a big mash up of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and Walk Like an Egyptian.  It was hilarious!





Finally, I'd like to give a big shout out to my second shooter, Amanda Cameron of Amanda Cameron Photography.  She did a fantastic job, and I couldn't have done it without her.  Thanks, Amanda!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment